How much water should we drink?
Adult Male 2.0 liter
Adult Female 1.6 liter
*Approximately 6 – 8 glasses a day
1 glass = 8 ounce
Water Wellness Recommendations
Starting a Fresh Day
- 8 hrs of sleep dehydrates the body
- Drinking a glass of water restarts the metabolism cycle.
- Appetite suppression
- Loss weight without pills and medication
- Air-con environment, work and stress
- Take a water break at least every 2 hours
Detoxify the body
- Exercises burns fats and produces toxin
- Drinking water get rid of the toxin
Hunger or Thirst
- Hungry and thirsty feels similar to the body
- Drinking water helps to keep check of over-eating or snacking
Always consult you GP or family doctor before you change your hydration habits or diet.